Monday, November 24, 2008

susan

Okay okay okay. It has been awhile. I've been harassed a bit to put something up. Anything. I have even been told that my internet access priviledges would be revoked if I did not. That was over a couple beers.

This a.m. I am prompted to post a very short story sent to me from someone close. I will leave out the name to protect anonimity. And in actuality, it was not a story at all. I only interpreted it as one.

I post it because I like the writing and think this person has potential.

so my friend terry calls. i was waiting. hoping. tickets. 15 rows off the field. 30 yard line. his friends father drives the bus for madden. 10 tickets. he says bring a friend. im shooting pool with roger and I say I gotta go. meanwhile susan is there so i ask her if she wants to go. only 6 of us here. and the game is great fun. loud. my first nfl game. and susan is digging me. she’s got tattoos but what a body! hips and tits. brunette. brown eyes. angelic face. oh my.

No comments: