Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weird, Random, and Weird & Random

My friend Paul had a request form me. It was to draft weird and random things about myself and to share on my blog page. Here is my effort; tardy as it is.

Weird & Random:
- It took me over a month to develop this list. I often thought about it my spare time and in between activities. The reality is, I am so normal it is weird. Many of the things about me, are simply random. They are not weird, or weird and random.

Weird Fact:
- There is a patch of skin on my right leg that hosts a small patch of blond hair in a forest of brown.
- Speaking of legs, my calves are freakishly always ripped looking. I believe it is hereditary and I once was given the ‘best legs’ award for my high school senior class.
- A lot of my ex-girlfriends got married to someone they started dating soon after me.

Random:
- My list of five women I wish lived across the street includes SNL’s Kristen Wigg, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway, Mary-Louise Parker, and Tina Fey. Oh, that is six.
- I regularly participate on a blog discussing California High Speed Rail.
- This past June I spent a whopping $750 for a roundtrip ride on the Eurostar train from Paris to London just to experience the feeling of travelling at almost 200mph on rails. And I only spent 7 hours in London before my return trip.
Since April I have lost almost 15 pounds and have 5 different outfits for the gym.
- I recently gave some crutches I had to a fellow that just hurt his knee. I also gave a lightly used VCR to a young mother with 2 kids. And I gave a gallon of Elmer’s Glue to my friend Michelle.
- For the past two years I have been attending ‘watch parties’ for Oklahoma football, and I am not even a fan of the Sooners. Although, I like the color red.
- The CEO of PG&E once helped me get my car started on the day before Thanksgiving.
- I enjoyed high school and look forward to each reunion.
- I donate a pint of blood about three times each year. The blood center now wants my platelets. I am afraid they’ll want my forklettes after that.

that is it. Tha is all I got.