Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Monster Night!

Whew! What a night. In a sense, similar to the pevious two.

Upon awakening earlier than usual my first and immediate thoughts go to my current situation. I believe such is the case for most everyone when going through big transitions; breakups, marriages, moving, big college test or presentation, etc. For me, it's.... well, you know.

Last night I awakened at 2:15am. I tried forcing myself to think of something else, like sheep, but nothing worked for quite awhile. It also did not help that my laptop went into an automatic software update and lit up the adjacent room. A little Nyquil and I was back to sleep in an hour. The previous couple days I awakened at about 5am and just decided to begin the day.

About Monster:

I am not depending on Monster 100%; however, I just recieved the first installment of a list of job postings meeting my criteria. It's obvious I need to refine the search criteria as transportation and planning is too general a term or terms.

And more about Monster Nights... apparently a 90 year old neighbor living in the 16 floor tower next to me lost control of their vehicle last night and wrecked 5 cars. Those affected included my neighbor/landlord whom had their SUV parked on the street and towed away by authorities.

No comments: