Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Update; emphasis on little

I am a new fan of Monster.com. Less than 24 hours after posting my resume I receieved at least 2 credible leades. One resulted in an impromptu phone interview with a consulting firm having offices throughout the west, including San Diego.

It'll be followed up next week with a second.

A third call was recieved, but I believe they were a recruiter seeking me as a client. I'll learn more about that tomorrow in a call-back.

So, very interesting. It inspired me to post my resume elsewhere; like on TheLadders.

I am also a fan of a brown rug I purchased a few months ago. Spilled Spanish red wine, an ounce, doesn't show up at all. And, after-all, that is why I got it.

2 comments:

Vision Loss said...

If you're willing to move, the sky is the limit. I honestly believe that as you start to search, you'll get more excited about the prospect of a new adventure. I wish I have the flexibility to move around. I have two heavy weights and one simi-pain in the ass weight that keeps me from chasing my potential sometimes. Be grateful that you have this freedom B..

Brandon in California said...

Let me know if yu want me to delete that message. har har.

Actually, I have been doing a lot of smiling and laughing lately!!!

San Diego is my first choice, but yes, if the right opportunity pops up elsewhere I would condier it... in California.

I've already been on teh phone so much that I had to put it down to get recharged.

Har har har!